Share This Episode
Business Secrets with Hillel Fuld
How many people desire to launch a business every day, do you know? Every month, lots of businesses are launched, but relatively few of them last. One of Israel’s top businessmen and our guest, Hillel Fuld, asserts that his country was once known as the Startup Nation. Israel is better known as the Scale Nation these days. He talks about some of the techniques that might turn you from a failure to a prosperous businessperson. Your life will be changed forever if you take away even one lesson from him. And because this is YOURS, your host Barry Shore uses this podcast to support your growth. We’ll go deeply into some of the mysteries around running a business.
Listen Here (click here to watch episode)
[5.00] What does marketing mean
- Marketing, as opposed to sales, requires the recipient of that marketing to not know they’re being marketed to.
- If you’re doing marketing and the person you’re marketing to does not know that they’re being marketed to, then you’re doing a good job. That’s point number one.
- Marketing elevates the ball. Sales come in and slam dunks it.
[10.00] How to do Marketing
- Everyone knows Red Bull. If I said to you, energy drink, you would say Red Bull and yet, there is something phenomenal and extraordinary about Red Bull.
- Elevating the ball so that a company is running an ad on Facebook.
- Now the brand is elevated and now it’s a slam dunk because as we call it in the marketing world, it’s touchpoints.
- It’s seeing that brand everywhere and now I understand that this company is an authority in their space.
[15.00] Building a Business
- It’s very easy for any company to self-promote and to talk about how amazing they are.
- Nobody’s interested in the company that’s talking about themselves.
- My favorite quote of all time is Da Vinci’s quote. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
- The brilliance is simplifying and that’s what Apple is so great at.
[35.22] Never Give Up
- Israel is no longer a startup nation. We’ve graduated into something else.
- The entrepreneurs in Israel are focused exclusively 100% of their resources on building large, sustainable and profitable businesses, not startups and we see the results.
[44.12] Explosive transformational aspect of life
- Business is like a candle. You give your fire to someone else, you lose nothing.
- I’m going to take it one step further. If you don’t give your fire to someone else, you end up burning yourself out
- The truth is, my entire career is based on the fact that I meet entrepreneurs on a daily basis.
About Hillel Fuld
Hillel Fuld is a tech blogger/vlogger/podcaster, startup marketer, leading online influencer, and public speaker. His work and insights have been featured on CNBC, Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, and other respected tech publications. Hillel collaborates with companies such as Google, Oracle, and Microsoft to help entrepreneurs and their products scale. He also does keynotes on tech and marketing to audiences worldwide.
THIS SHOW BROUGHT TO YOU BY ORGANIFI
use code LIVING for 20% off your next order