Share This Episode
Cracking the Code of Effective Marketing Strategies with Hillel Fuld
Join host Barry Shore on The Joy of Living Podcast for an enriching conversation with the esteemed Hillel Fuld. Together, they explore the dynamic world of marketing, business evolution, and entrepreneurial insights. Unveil the hidden strategies that differentiate marketing from sales, discover how industry giants like Red Bull and Apple establish their authority, and explore the transition from startup culture to sustainable, profitable ventures.
Hillel Fuld, a prominent figure in marketing and entrepreneurship, shares invaluable expertise, revealing the nuanced art of marketing, the impactful role of simplicity in branding, and the ever-evolving landscape of successful enterprises. This episode is a treasure trove of wisdom, filled with real-world examples and engaging anecdotes that illuminate the evolving dynamics of the business realm.
Tune in to The Joy of Living Podcast for an illuminating discussion led by Barry Shore, as he and Hillel Fuld unravel the keys to effective marketing, brand elevation, and the evolving nature of successful businesses.
This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp.
and get on your way to being your best self.
[5.00] Understanding Marketing
- Marketing vs. Sales: Marketing involves persuading without the person realizing they’re being persuaded.
- Success in Marketing: If the person doesn’t realize they’re being marketed to, you’re doing it well. Sales, on the other hand, seals the deal.
[10.00] Strategies for Effective Marketing
- Red Bull Example: Red Bull’s exceptional marketing makes it synonymous with “energy drink.”
- Brand Awareness: Companies achieve success by increasing their visibility through platforms like Facebook, establishing authority through widespread exposure.
[15.00] Building a Successful Business
- Humble Marketing: Simply talking about how great a company is doesn’t engage people.
- The Power of Simplicity: Apple’s success lies in simplifying things for customers.
[35.22] Persistence Pays Off
- Evolution of Israel’s Entrepreneurship: Focus shifted from startups to building sustainable, profitable businesses.
- Positive Outcomes: This shift has led to notable achievements in the business landscape.
[44.12] Life’s Transformative Aspects
- Business Analogy: Sharing knowledge or resources doesn’t diminish one’s success; holding back can lead to burnout.
- Career Motivation: The speaker’s career thrives on engaging with entrepreneurs regularly.
Lorraine Martin is the president and CEO of the National Safety Council, a nonprofit with a century-long legacy of eliminating preventable deaths and injuries from the workplace to anyplace. Throughout her 35 years of experience in aerospace, including leading and developing global and international businesses as an executive at Lockheed Martin, Lorraine has been singularly focused on showing up for safety and supporting employees to reach their full potential. As a leader of the National Safety Council, Lorraine is passionate about helping people live their fullest lives. She is the chair of the Road to Zero Coalition, with more than 900 organizations focused on eliminating roadway fatalities by doubling down on proven measures, advancing technology, and building safe systems. She is spearheading national conversations on eliminating workplace fatalities through promising technologies, addressing impairment and safety leadership.
- Tell us about the mission of the National Safety Council.
- What is the new NSC program, Respond Ready Workplace?
- What is naloxone and is it easy to administer?
- What can employers do to develop recovery-ready policies?
- Are there any other tips to make safer workplaces?
- Where can people go for more information?
For more information visit: www.nsc.org/workplace/respond-ready-workplace
About Hillel Fuld
Hillel Fuld is a tech blogger/vlogger/podcaster, startup marketer, leading online influencer, and public speaker. His work and insights have been featured on CNBC, Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, and other respected tech publications. Hillel collaborates with companies such as Google, Oracle, and Microsoft to help entrepreneurs and their products scale. He also does keynotes on tech and marketing to audiences worldwide.