Share This Episode
Do you love your life?
As our host Barry Shore loves to teach people, we frequently have guests on our show. Today, however, Barry is honoured to interview Adam Markel, a Master of the Mentoring. He is a well-known speaker, best-selling author, and mentor who attended law school and began practising at a young age. He imparts some fantastic insights through teaching and sharing. Being a well-known individual himself, his motto is transformative, which is straightforward but useful in daily life. The phrase is “Love YOU, life.” Because this one life is precious, don’t let instances of despair and worry steal it away. Our message is to continually urge our audience to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
Barry Shore on Growing and Being Positive
- WWE: What a Wonderful World
- Smile: Seeing Miracles in Life Every day, WOW!
- Adam Markel: Great people of world! He helps create the vision about YOU! A best version of YOU!
- Keep Inspiring Noble Deeds
- When you do Noble Deeds, YOU create ripples effects which energy touches the whole world!
- Go Mad and Make a Difference!!!
Law of Small Changes
- Small changes can take you out of misery!
- When you make small changes, you can make a huge difference. You can make an impact.
What is Resilience?
- Resilience is the key in the way you want to create the life
- You are great model of Resilience, Barry Shore; I’m not saying You don’t have challenges. We all have challenges. But you’re resilient.
- Resilience is not something you’re born with; it is like a muscle that grows!
Developing Resilience is leadership.
- I learned about resilience when I was in university. Juggling around, Athletics and academics. It’s how child kind of grows up! It’s a lot of work and that’s when resilience plays a role.
- A myth about resilience that it is perpetuated in the leadership.
- Elon Musk says work 100 hours… I don’t disagree totally when you want to create big business you have to work but…
- Resilience is not about the injury but about how we recover and how we endure.
- We should create the rituals to better take care of ourselves.
- It’s important to overcome mental exhaustion.
- One ritual is: How you cultivate your soil of your mind? Will produce the fruit of your life.
Four Steps to build wonderful world
- Reframing: Reframe situation is about looking at thing’s realistically but with positive way. If you look at any situation, we all have challenges. In whatever reframing it. Everything has a reason and that serves us.
- Mind for Wisdoms and Things: To look at the things and to know that these small things can bring huge impacts. Little things in life often have big impact in lives. It’s so important to look for meaning in the things. You should read the book Man search for meaning.
- Create a vision for the future: Without a vision we perish. We must have a vision how future would look like.
- Create the Rituals for Self-Care: Self-care is not something we are taught. Millennials are often misunderstood. We’ve to take care of ourselves. If self-care leads to self-love, then self-love leads to self-trust and self-trust makes others trust us and that enables us to become the leaders in the world.
- Everything in world revolve around trust: Barry Shore.
- We live in this world called MILK! More Information; Less Knowledge!
Go to orginify.com and put the code LIVING and you will get 20% discount. This is the stuff you want for you and your family, and this is help. Thank me later!
Greatest waking ritual for self-care
- Did you wake up today? I ask this question to my audience.
- My greatest hope and intention are that we all wake up again tomorrow!
- What happens is when I wake up now, I have different awareness, one ritual that I have is to be aware of my awakening. I could pick up my phone and any stuff, I take breath slowly and be aware. I realize that is a sacred movement. There must be a reason for getting this gift! You’ll recognize that tomorrow that when you wake up, take 10 seconds, and be grateful and say it out loud: I LOVE MY LIFE, NO Matter What.
- You can find my talk on TEDx about this ritual by going to my website https://adammarkel.com
- When you do it for 24 days, you’ll find that you’re more careful about yourself. And more people will trust you! And your life will be transformed.
About Adam Markel
Adam Markel is a speaker, author and entrepreneur, who inspires, empowers and guides people to achieve massive and lasting personal and professional growth.
A recognized expert in the integration of business and personal development, Adam speaks and mentors around the globe in the areas of business, entrepreneurship, leadership, and transformation. His latest book is the best selling PIVOT: The Art and Science of Reinventing Your Career and Life. Adam also hosts The Conscious PIVOT podcast, where he shares his insights on pivoting in today’s fast paced market and interviews experts, innovators and influencers to share their stories and wisdom in the areas of business and life.
Adam is CEO of More Love Media, a company dedicated to empowering individuals and businesses to re-imagine, refocus, and capitalize on change in order to thrive in a world where constant disruption is the “new normal”.
THIS SHOW BROUGHT TO YOU BY ORGANIFI
use code LIVING for 20% off your next order