Share This Episode
Learn To Live Large!
The Ambassador of JOY, Barry Shore, is honored to bring You the indomitable and inimitable Linda L. Larsen. For over 2 decades Linda has been committed to helping people lead happy, productive and passion-filled lives. You will learn how to strategically shift Your thinking – and Your behaviors. Linda combines her early training and experience as a social worker with her 20 year career as a professional actress on stage, film, and television. You will enjoy the repartee as Barry and Linda explore the questions (and give Answers!) as to why people ‘hold themselves back’! Buckle Up for the new decade with this amazing Episode. Must Listen and Share with everyone You care about.
- 12:11 – Barry’s Rousing Introduction to Linda Larsen
- 13:50 – How Linda combines being creative and innovative at the same time
- 30:55 – Finding the “gold” with Linda’s traumatic experience escaping a kidnapper
- 45:10 – The tool that helps Linda to start the day with gratitude
- 46:26 – Barry’s Interesting Wrap Up
About Dr. Jack Kruse
Dr. Jack Kruse is a respected neurosurgeon and CEO of Kruse Longevity Center at Destin, a health and wellness company dedicated to helping patients avoid the healthcare burdens we typically encounter as we age. He is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, and Age Management Medicine Group.