Share This Episode
Making Me Time With Amy Newmark
Hold on as Your Ambassador of JOY, Barry Shore, discusses life with the world famous editor-in-chief and publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul. Yes, it’s Amy Newmark, who has published 170 NEW Books (!) since 2008 in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Amy has collected 101 heart touching stories of people responding to the lock down of the pandemic. You will be laughing and crying and cheering as Barry and Amy share insights into Making ME TIME amidst the panic. This is THE Episode to give to all You LOVE.
- 11:20 – Barry’s Rousing Introduction
- 16:22 – Amy shares a story about her friend Cosmo and how his realization changed his life
- 25:05 – Why people are rediscovering nature because of the pandemic
- 28:47 – What it means to have a “Me Time”
- 52:14 – Barry’s Interesting Wrap-up
About Amy Newmark
Amy Newmark is the bestselling author, editor-in-chief, and publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Since 2008, she has published 177 new books, most of them national bestsellers in the U.S. and Canada, more than doubling the number of Chicken Soup for the Soul titles in print today. She is also the author of Simply Happy, a crash course in Chicken Soup for the Soul advice and wisdom that is filled with easy-to-implement, practical tips for having a better life.