Share This Episode
Moments of Glad Grace
Your Ambassador of JOY, Barry Shore, is truly honored to Welcome one of the world’s most dynamic writers, playwrights, and performers: Alison Wearing. You will be captivated by Alison’s insights and ideas as related in her newest book, Moments of Glad Grace. Barry and Alison discuss such topics as Why Memoir is NOT about You and Why we all feel compelled to write our story. Most importantly what Memoir writing can bring You. This is a Must Hear and Share Episode that will have You eager to share YOUR transformative Story.
Listen to the podcast here:
- 11:07 – Barry’s rousing introduction
- 13:52 – Alison shares what motivates humans to communicate and author stories
- 19:19 – The side benefits of working with their own stories
- 22:01 – Alison shares the connection between her personal life and her book Confessions of a Fairy’s Daughter
- 45:40 – Barry’s interesting wrap-up
About Alison Wearing
Alison Wearing is a bestselling, multiple award-winning writer, playwright, and performer.
She is also the creator/facilitator of Memoir Writing Ink, an online program that guides people through the process of transforming personal stories into memoir.