Share This Episode
Transform our world for the better by sharing your story through Podcasting
Content is now the status quo of our world, so if you’re a business owner and not generating your own content, then you are missing out on valuable opportunities. Don’t let this new reality pass by without taking advantage – create that content! In this episode, Barry Shore converses with Steve Olsher, a prominent leader in podcasting who’s been encouraging others to begin their own shows since 2009. In the conversation they explore how podcasts can revolutionize both businesses and personal lives. Steve reveals his unique perspective on the topic that is sure to motivate anyone wanting to take advantage of its capabilities! Steve delves into the importance of creating content to tell your story, reach out to others, and ultimately achieve success. Plus, he reveals how you can get through difficult times in life. This show is a must-listen for anyone looking to be successful by sharing their unique stories with the world!
Bravo Family Mortuary… Making A Difference in San Diego
[14.00] What is your what?
- One person has the power to change the world.
- For many years, I’ve struggled with questions like: “Why am I here?”
- You write the book you most need.
- I wanted to figure out if there’s a framework which can put into a place
- I think that I was a channel for whatever that message was, when I wrote the book back in 2011.
- Channeling provides a powerful framework for helping people.
- Not only discover what their core gift is, but then also the primary vehicle that they will use to share that gift with the world.
SHARE: Spreading happiness, and rejuvenating energy, which is what you do.
[20.37] One Thing
- It’s more evolutionary, if we just look at that one thing you were born to do, it’s really all about understanding what that core gift is.
- The one thing I was really born to do is to enroll people.
- I was 19, and enrolling people into that business that I could raise capital to do so.
- We must enroll people in the vision of why they should be here.
- Having clarity around then who are the people in that moment that I am most compelled to serve.
[25.01] Preaching to be Podcasters
- I’ve been made aware of podcasting back in 2009
- I had a brokered radio show called reinvention radio
- Interesting Story about Radio Show [25.50] to [26.01]
- I started in a band called The New Media Summit
- We give people the opportunity to pitch top podcasters.
- I am still actively preaching that you launch your own podcast show.
[34.25] Stand in the Fire
- I’ve suffered from depression for a very long time.
- I have more business failures than I care to admit.
- Failure of Real Estate at Young Age
- I’ve been an addict for a dozen years.
- Barry Shore: I’m addicted to swimming.
- Not realizing that you’ve control over your life has such a detrimental impact.
[48.22] Funeral House Business
- My wife has been in the business for over 30 years.
- She had a calling from her very young age.
- We build a brand-new facility in San Diego
- Who am I without judgment?
About Steve Olsher
Steve Olsher is the Founder & Editor-In-Chief of Podcast Magazine®, co-owner of Bravo Family Mortuary, creator of ClubPod™ (on Clubhouse — the largest podcast group on ALL social media platforms), creator of PodXpo®, original Chairman & Founder of Liquor.com, online pioneer who launched on CompuServe’s Electronic Mall in 1993, New York Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do, real estate developer, creator of The New Media Summit™, host of the #1 rated podcast Reinvention Radio, international keynote speaker, and an in-demand media guest who has appeared on CNN, The Huffington Post, the cover of Foundr Magazine and countless other media outlets.