Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
The Ambassador of JOY, Barry Shore, is honored to introduce You to Doug Plank. You will be on the edge of Your seat listening to all that Doug does and has accomplished. Yes he was a football star at Ohio State. And Yes he played for the Chicago Bears. And Yes he coached for the Atlanta Falcons and the New York Jets. And Yes, he is an NFL national radio analyst. And Yes, he operated Burger King restaurants AND gives keynote addresses and is a successful real estate operator. And…that’s only a partial list. YOU will thrill to an engaging and enlightening discussion of Barry and Doug regarding the JOY of LIVING LARGE. You will eagerly SHARE this Episode with Everyone.
- 12:12 – Barry’s Rousing Introduction
- 20:32 – How Woody Hayes motivated his players and how Doug overcame a LOT of adversities
- 40:22 – Doug’s tough advice: “Learn what you don’t want to do!”
- 44:26 – Doug shares a touching story of his former employee
- 47: 33 – Barry’s Interesting Wrap Up